How To Improve Your Credit Score In 30 Days
Here are some simple steps to improve your credit score fast:
- Try to keep your balances as low as possible on credit cards and other revolving credit.
- Do your best to pay off your old debt instead of moving it around.
- Only Apply for and open up new credit card accounts that you really need.
- Make sure you do your best to pay your bills on time. Late payments or being sent to collections will have a very negative impact on your credit score.
- Regularly check your credit report to read a summary of what goes into your credit score.